Wednesday 31 December 2008
& a fool at the other.
2. Love affairs: Something like cricket where one-day internationals
are more popular than a five-day test.
3. Marriage: It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor
degree and a woman gains her master
4. Divorce: Future tense of marriage
5. Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the
lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the
minds of either".
6. Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number
7. Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody
believes he got the biggest piece.
8. Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine will power is
defeated by feminine waterpower.
9. Dictionary: A place where divorce comes before marriage.
10. Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody listens &
everybody disagrees later on.
11. Ecstasy: A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling
you have never felt before.
12. Classic: A book, which people praise, but do not read.
13. Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
14. Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home
15. Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
16. Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you
17. Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to
decide that nothing can be done together.
18. Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.
19. Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.
20. Philosopher: A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken
of when dead.
21. Diplomat: A person who tells you to go to #### in such a way that
you actually look forward to the trip.
22. Opportunist: A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally
falls into a river.
23. Optimist: A person who while falling from
midway "See I am not injured yet."
24. Pessimist: A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO,
Instead of the first letter in word
25. Miser: A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
26. Father: A banker provided by nature.
27. Criminal: A guy no different from the rest... except that he got
28. Boss: Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are
29. Politician: One who shakes your hand before elections and your
30. Doctor: A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you with
31. Computer Engineer: One who gets paid for reading such mails......
Wednesday 24 December 2008
Tuesday 23 December 2008
தற்போது சந்தையில் கிடைக்கிறது.
Monday 22 December 2008
Sunday 21 December 2008
நமது தமிழக நெடுஞ்சாலைகளைப் பற்றி நொந்து கொள்வதற்கு முன் சற்று இதைப்பற்றி நினைத்துப் பார்க்கவும்.
நன்றி திரு உலகநாதன்.
1. Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK? It stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacturer.
2. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
3. A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
4. 40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
5. 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
6. On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
7. Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.
8. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
9. Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine.
10. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time
11. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
12. There are no clocks in
13. Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
14. Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.
15. The original name for the butterfly was "flutterby"!
16. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
17. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
18. Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
19. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
20. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
21. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in
22. Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
23. Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
24. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
25. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that can be typed with only the left hand.
26. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.
27. A mathematical wonder: 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 gives the result 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321.
28. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
29. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
30. The "pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.
31. The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
32. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
33. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
34. "Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
35. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
36. In Chinese, the KFC slogan "finger lickin' good" comes out as "eat your fingers off".
37. A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
39. We shed 40 pounds of skin a lifetime.
40. Yo-Yos were once used as weapons in the
41. Coca-Cola can be used as car oil.
43. Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.
44. Blue is the favorite color of 80 percent of Americans.
45. When a person shakes their head from side to side, he is saying "yes" in
46. There are mo re chickens than people in the world.
47. It's against the law in
48. The thumbnail grows the slowest, and the middle nail grows the fastest.
49. The only word in the English Language with all vowels in reverse order is "s ub c ont in ent al".
50. There are more telephones than people in
Saturday 20 December 2008
In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have "the rule of thumb".
Many years ago in
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the
Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
Coca-Cola was originally green.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
The average number of people airborne over the
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king in history:
Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died
of natural causes.
Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
A. One thousand
Q. What do bullet-proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All invented by women.
Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase........."goodnight, sleep tight."
It was the accepted practice in
In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts... So in old
Many years ago in
Wednesday 17 December 2008
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands
before the fight begins!
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
Why do Bride & Groom exchange maala during wedding ?
To tell each other affectionately. ..
Sweetheart U R Dead!
There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it.
Sunday 14 December 2008
Vishnu - Systems Administration & Support
Lakshmi - Finance and Accounts consultant
Saraswati - Training and Knowledge Management
Shiva - DBA (Crash Specialist)
Ganesh - Quality Assuarance & Documentation
Narada - Data transfer
Yama - Reorganization & Downsizing Consultant
Chitragupta - IDP & Personal Records
Apsaras - Downloadable Viruses
Devas - Mainframe Programmers
Surya - Solaris Administrator
Rakshasas - In house Hackers
Ravan - Internet Explorer WWWF
Kumbhakarnan - Zombie Process
Lakshman - Support Software and Backup
Hanuman - Linux/s390
Vaali - MS Windows
Sugreeva - DOS
Jatayu - Firewall
Dronacharya - System Programmer
Vishwamitra - Sr. Manager Projects
Shakuni - Annual appraisal & Promotion
Valmiki - Technical Writer (Ramayana Sign off document)
Krishna - SDLC ( Sudarshan Wheel Development Life Cycle )
Dharmaraj Yudhishthira - ISO Consultant (CMM level 5)
Arjun - Lead Programmer (all companies are vying for him)
Abhimanyu - Trainee Programmer
Draupadi - Motivation & Team building
Bhima - MAINFRAME LEGACY SYSTEM
Duryodhana - Microsoft product Written in VB
Karna - Contract programmer
Dhrutarashtra - Visual C++
Gandhari - Dreamweaver
100 Kauravas - Microsoft Service Packs and patches
நன்றி - ஹிண்டுமாமி வொர்ட்ப்ரெஸ்ஸ்
Teacher : What is the chemical formula for water?
Student : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Student : Yesterday you said it's H to O !
Teacher: Raman, go to the map and find
Raman : Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, class, who discovered
Class : Raman!
Teacher: Raman, how do you spell "crocodile"?
Teacher: No, that's wrong
Raman: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!
Teacher : Raman, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Raman : I is...
Teacher : No, Raman, Always say, "I am."
Raman : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
Teacher : "Can anybody give an example of "COINCIDENCE?"
Raman : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."
Teacher : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry
tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish
Raman : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"
Raman : Daddy, have you ever been to
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Raman : Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?
Teacher : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and
one is blue with red spots !
Raman: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair just like that at
Teacher : Now, Raman, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating ?
Raman : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.
Teacher: Raman, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your
brother's. Did you copy his ?
Raman : No, teacher, it's the same dog !
Teacher : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no
Raman : A teacher
Saturday 13 December 2008
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
- David Bissonette
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just
can't face each other, but still they stay together.
- Hemant Joshi
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get
a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What
does a woman want?
- Sigmund Freud
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to
a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music
and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
- Henry Youngman
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic
banking. It's called marriage."
- James Holt McGavran
"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the
second one didn't." - Patrick Murray
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong,admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
- Henny Youngman
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- Rodney Dangerfield
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
- Milton Berle
Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second Guy "You're lucky,
mine's still alive."
நன்றி - பாக்யா
To Err is human, to forgive is not a COMPANY policy.
The road to success??.. Is always under construction.
Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk.
In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive or fattening.
Since Light travels faster than Sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
Everyone has a scheme of getting rich?.. Which never works.
If at first you don't succeed?. Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down, it will always land on the buttered side.
Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
As soon as you mention something?? if it is good, it is taken?. If it is bad, it happens.
He who has the gold, makes the rules ---- Murphy's golden rule.
If you come early, the bus is late. If you come late?? the bus is still late.
Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
When in a queue, the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
If you have paper, you don't have a pen??. If you have a pen, you don't have paper?? if you have both, no one calls.
Especially for engg. Students----
If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
The door bell or your mobile will always ring when you are in the bathroom.
After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be crowded than the other.
If your exam is tomorrow, there will be a power cut tonight.
Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker
Wednesday 10 December 2008
- ANTS do not sleep.
- Worker ants may live seven years and the queen may live as long as 15 years.
- The sense of smell of an ant is just as good as a dog's.
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
- Owls have eyeballs that are tubular in shape. Because of this, they cannot move their eyes.
- A bird requires more food in proportion to its size than a baby or a cat.
- The mouse is the most common mammal in the US.
- A newborn kangaroo is about 1 inch in length.
- A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
- DOGS that do not tolerate small children well are the St. Bernard, the Old English sheep dog, the Alaskan malamute, the bull terrier, and the toy poodle.
- There are 701 types of pure breed dogs.
- German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
- There are more than 100 million dogs and cats in the United States.
- Americans spend more than 5.4 billion dollars on their pets each year.
- Each day in the US, animal shelters are forced to destroy 30,000 dogs and cats.
- The Canary Islands were not named for a bird called a canary. They were named after a breed of large dogs. The Latin name was Canariae Insulae - "Island of Dogs."
- Tapeworms range in size from about 0.04 inch to more than 50 feet in length.
- A baby bat is called a pup.
- It takes 35 to 65 minks to produce the average mink coat. The numbers for other types of fur coats are: beaver - 15; fox - 15 to 25; ermine - 150; chinchilla - 60 to 100.
- The animal responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is the mosquito.
- CATS respond most readily to names that end in an "ee" sound.
- A polecat is not a cat. It is a nocturnal European Weasel.
- A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor.
- Cats have more than one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
- The biggest member of the cat family is the male lion, which weighs 528 pounds (240 kilograms).
- The cat lover is an Ailurophile, while a cat hater is an Ailurophobe.
- Cat's urine glows under a black light.
- There is no single cat called the panther. The name is commonly applied to the leopard, but it is also used to refer to the puma and the jaguar. A black panther is really a black leopard. A capon is a castrated rooster.
- PIGS, walruses and light-colored horses can be sunburned.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- The biggest pig in recorded history was Big Boy of Black Mountain, North Carolina, who was weighed at 1,904 pounds in 1939.
- An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants!
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- A cockroach will live 9 days without its head, before it starves to death.
- The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.
- A woodpecker can peck twenty times a second.
- It may take longer than two days for a chick to break out of its shell.
- Dragonflies are one of the fastest insects, flying 50 to 60 mph.
- Despite man's fear and hatred of the wolf, it has not ever been proved that a non-rabid wolf ever attacked a human.
- It is estimated that a single toad may catch and eat as many as 10,000 insects in the course of a summer.
- Amphibians eyes come in a variety shapes and sizes. Some even have square or heart-shaped pupils.
- It would require an average of 18 hummingbirds to weigh in at 1 ounce.
- Moles can tunnel through 300 feet of earth in a day.
- Howler monkeys are the noisiest land animals. Their calls can be heard over 2 miles away.
- A quarter of the horses in the US died of a vast virus epidemic in 1872.
- The fastest bird is the Spine-tailed swift, clocked at speeds of up to 220 miles per hour.
- The world's largest rodent is the Capybara. It is an Amazon water hog that looks like a guinea pig and can weigh more than 100 pounds.
- The poison-arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people.
- The hummingbird, the loon, the swift, the kingfisher, and the grebe are all birds that cannot walk.
- Snakes are immune to their own poison.
- The poisonous copperhead snake smells like fresh cut cucumbers.
- A chameleon's tongue is twice the length of its body.
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of lobsters is blue.
- Cheetahs make a chirping sound that is much like a bird's chirp or a dog's yelp. The sound is so an intense, it can be heard a mile away.
- The underside of a horse's hoof is called a frog. The frog peels off several times a year with new growth.
- The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissible in an American court. 98% of brown bears in the United States are in Alaska.
- Before air conditioning was invented, white cotton slipcovers were put on furniture to keep the air cool.
- The Barbie doll has more than 80 careers.
- To make one pound of whole milk cheese, 10 pounds of whole milk is needed.
- 99% of pumpkins that are sold for decoration.
- Every 30 seconds a house fire doubles in size.
- The month of December is the most popular month for weddings in the Philippines.
- A one-ounce milk chocolate bar has 6 mg of caffeine.
- Carbon monoxide can kill a person in less than 15 minutes.
- The largest ever hailstone weighed over 1kg and fell in Bangladesh in 1986.
- In Belgium, there is a museum that is just for strawberries.
- Popped popcorn should be stored in the freezer or refrigerator as this way it can stay crunchy for up to three weeks.
- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- The name of the entire continents end with the same letter that they start with.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say, "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest Tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
- If a statue of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
- Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this? Ans. - Honey.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- All polar bears are left-handed.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
- Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
- Stewardesses are the longest word typed with only the left hand.
- A dentist invented the electric chair.
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match. .
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
Tuesday 9 December 2008
Tumbler thannila neechal adikka mudiyuma?
Ghee roastla ghee irukkum,
Paper roastla paper irukkuma!
Thanneera Thanninnu sollalaam;
Panneera panninnu solla mudiyuma?
Cream biscuitla cream irukkum,
Ana naai biscuitla naai irukkumaa?
Kaakka ennadhaan karuppa irundhaalum adhu podara muttai vellai! Muttai
ennadhaan vellaiya irundhaalum adhukulla irukkara kaakka karuppudhaan!
Trainkku ticket vaangi platformla ukkaaralaam; Aana platformku ticket
vangi trainla ukkara mudiyathu!
Sodava fridgela vacha ice cold soda aagum, Athukkaaga atha washing
machinela vacha washing soda aagumaa?
Ticket vangitu ulla poradu cinema theatre; Ulla poittu ticket vanguradu
Sirpi kalla uliyaala adicha adhu kalai;
Naama sirpiya uliyaala adicha adhu kolai!
Nama evalavu vegama nadanthaalum
Oru kaal munnadi pona oru kaal pinnadithaan pogum!
Vaayaala naainu sollalaam;
Aana, naayaala vaainu sollamudiyuma?
Quarter adichittu kuppura padukkalaam;
Aana kupura paduthuttu quarter adikka mudiyathu!
Neenga bikela evlo thaan fasta ponaalum
ungalayae neenga overtake panna mudiyaathu
Poison 10 naal aanalum payasam aaga mudiyaadhu; Aana, payasam 10 naal
aana poison aaidum!
Puyalala karaya kadaka mudiyum;
Aana karayala puyala kadaka mudiyuma?
Nee enna thaan costly mobile vachirundhalum, Athula evalavu thaan
recharge pannalum, Unnalla unakkae call panna mudiyathu!
Enna thaan meenuku neendha therinjalum
adhala meen kolambula neendha mudiyadhu!
Innaiku thoongina nalaiku enthirikalam;
Aana naalaiku thoongina inaiku enthirika mudiyuma?
Naaikku naalu kaal irukkalaam; aanaalum adhaala kaal mela kaal pottu
Yennadhaan nagapaambu attagaasama padam yeduthaalum Adha theatrela
release panni kaasu panna mudiyuma?
Arisi kottina, vaera arisi vaangalaam;
Paal kottina, vaera paal vaangalaam;
Aana, thael kottina, vaera thael vaangamudiyumaa?
Files naa ukanthu paakanum;
Piles naa paathu ukkaranum
Nee evalo periya padipaaliya irundhalum
Exam hall la poi padikka mudiyadhu!
Kovil maniya namma adichaa saththam varum; Aanaa kovil mani nambala
adichaa raththam dhaan varum!
Meluga vachchu melugu vathi seyyalam;
Aanaa kosuva vachchu kosu vathi seyya mudiyathu!
Idli podiya thottu idly saappidalaam;
Aanaa, mookku podiya thottu mookka saappida mudiyuma?
Pallu valina palla pudungalam;
Aanaa kannu valina kanna pudunga mudiyuma!
Pant pottu mutti poda mudiyum;
Aanaa mutti pottu pant poda mudiyuma?
Hotella kaasu illainaa mavvaatta solluvaanga; Aanaa, busla kaasu illana
bus ota solluvangala?
Sun TVla sorgam paarkkalaam;
Aanaa, sorgathula Sun TV paarka mudiyumaa?
Chairman chair mela ukkaralaam;
Aanaa watchman watch mela ukkaara mudiyumaa?
Paaku marathula paaku irukum,
Thaeku marathula thaeku irukum,
Aanaa panamarathula panam irukaadhu!
Ennadhan aeroplane maela parandhaalum,
Petrol poda keelathaan varanum!
Evvalo kaasu kuduthu planela ponaalum,
Jannala thiranthu vedikkaa paarkka mudiyaathu!
Brush vachu pallu clean pannalam;
Aanaa pallu vachu brush clean panna mudiyathu!
Key boardla key irrukkum;
Aanaa motherboardla mother irruka mudiyaathu!
Tool boxla toolsa parka mudiyum;
Aanaa match boxla matcha paarka mudiyaathu!
South India-la Narthangai kidaikkum;
Aanaa North India-la Southangai kidaikkumaa?
Cyclela poana cycling,
Trainla poana training-a?
Meen pidikiravana meenavan-nnu sollalam
Appo maan pudikiravana maanavannu solla mudiyumma?
Bus stop kitta wait panninaa bus varum - anaa
Full stop kitta wait panninaa full varumaa ?
Nallaa yosinga. Quarter kooda varaadhu!!!
Ennathaan ponnunga byke ottinaalum
Hero Honda, Heroine Honda aagumaa ?
Adhu pola enna thaan pasanga vendai kaai
Saapittaalum Ladies finger gents finger aaghumaa ?
Bill Gates oda paiyanaa irundhaalum
Kazhithal Kanakku podum podhu
Kadan vaangi thaan aaghanum.
Golusu pottaa satham varum anaa
Satham pottaa golusu varumaa ?
Seruppu illaama naama nadakkalaam
Anaa naama illaama seruppu nadakka mudiyumaa ?
Ilaneerilum thanni irukku
Bhoomiyilum thanni irukku
Adhanaala ilaneerila bore poda mudiyumaa ?
Alladhu bhoomila straw pottu urinja mudiyumaa ?
Ungal udambil kodikkanakkaana cell irundhaalum
Adhil oru cellil kooda sim card pottu pesa mudiyumaa ?
Monday 8 December 2008
even MISSED call kooda panna mudiyathu!
2. Gangai aathula meen pidikkalaam.... Kavery aathula meen pidikkalaam .. aana
Iyer aathula meen pidikka mudiyuma?
3. Thiruvalluvar 1330 kural ezhidhirundhaalum , avarala oru kuralil thaan paesa
4. "Enna thaan un thalai suthinaalum, un mudhukai nee paakka mudiyumaa?"
5. Meen pidikiravana meenavan-nnu sollalam. Naai pidikiravana naaiavan- nnu
6. Enna thaan oruthan gundaa irundalum, avana thuppakkikulla poda mudiyathu.
7. Thel kottina valikkum... paambu kottina valikkum.. mudi kottina valikkuma?
8. School Testla Bit adikalam... College Testla Bit adikalam... Blood Testla
Bit addika mudiyuma?
9. Pongalukku Governmentla leaveu kudupanga... Ana Idly Dosaikku kudupangala?!
10. Kolammavil kolam podalam. Kadalai mavil kadalai poda mudiuma?!
11. Life la onnume illa na bore addikum... Thalaila onnume ellana glare addikum...
12. 7 Paramparaikkku ukkanthu saapida paisa irunthalum... fast food kadaile
ninnukittu dhaan saapidanum!
13. Engineering Collegela padichu Engineer aagalaam, Presidency collegela
padichu president aaga mudiyumaa?!
14. Autokku autonu paer irundaalum manual aa thaan drive panna mudiyum...
15. Thooka marundhu sappitta thookam varum... Anaa...Irumal marundhu sappitta
16. Vaazha maram thaar podum! Aana adha vachhi road poda mudiyuma?
17. 'Hand wash'nna kai kazhuvaradhu, 'Face wash'nna mugam kazhuvaradhu , Appo 'brain wash' nna braina kazhuvaradhaa?
18. Tea cupla tea irukum. Appa World Cupla world irukkuma?
19. Cell moolama sms anuppalaam, aana sms moolama cella anuppa mudiyathu?
20. Paalkova paalil irundhu pannalaam, aana rasagullava rasathil irundhu panna mudiyuma?
21. Pal vali vantha palla pudungalam....Ana... Kaal vali vantha kaala pudunga
mudiyuma?! Illa Thalai Vali Vandha, Thaliathan Pudunga Mudiyuma?
22. Sunday annikku sundai poda mudiyum, aana Monday annikku mandaya pottal vibaraithama aayidum !!!
மெயிலில் வந்தது, உங்கள் பார்வைக்காக....
Sunday 7 December 2008
10 fundamental reasons for using TuneUp Utilities 2009
* Powerful hard drive defragmentation
* Optimum start-up, Internet, and Windows acceleration
* Quick and extensive clean-up for hard drives
* Effective elimination of junk data
* Fully-automatic clean-up and improvement of your PC
* Extensive clean-up of the registry
* Effective help in solving standard Windows problems
* Secure data recovery and data elimination
* Simple custom Windows configuration
* Individual Windows styling
Saturday 6 December 2008
An expensive software that is very rare and hard to find!
The complete accounting solution - to help you work better with your clients.
Now featuring the always-on Audit Trail and other enhancements based on your feedback.
Easy-to-use tools to complete advanced accounting functions.
• Prevent and fix client errors with new & enhanced accounting controls
• More effectively manage your clients’ books - even large files & multiple transactions
• Enjoy greater flexibility and improved customization options
• Modify client files and access files remotely
NOTE: Please do not update or the patch will no longer work!
Your typing will become as easy and fluent as speaking, enabling you to complete writing tasks with a new level of efficiency. You will save loads of time as you create reports, emails and presentations much faster.
Accelerate your typing speed.
Get rid of typos.
Get rid of those annoying typing errors and increase the quality of your texts.
Save valuable work time.
Learning to touch type will help save dozens of working hours each year as you type faster and do not need to correct errors constantly.
Wednesday 3 December 2008
Tuesday 2 December 2008
- One combined buddy list for all your AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber, and Facebook Chat Accounts.
- Manage multiple conversations with tabbed conversation windows. You can drag tabs out into their own windows for important conversations.
- Rename contacts with an alias so you don't have to remember buddy names like 'giantsfan123'.
- If one of your friends has more than one IM account you can combine them into a single merged contact to eliminate duplicate buddies.
- Send your friends SMS messages right from the IM window.
- The InfoBox lets you check everyone's status message and profile just by moving your mouse down the list.
- Changing your status has never been easier. just one click right on the buddy list!
- Multitask while you chat. Minimize the IM window and you see popups of new IM's. Best of all, you can reply right from the popup and get back to what you were doing.
- Log conversation history and find the information you need our search-enabled log viewer.
- And so much more.
Monday 1 December 2008